Angelica-ConstantDreamer.blogspot.com

My photo
Bronx, NY, United States
the not so random thoughts that flow through my mind?

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Uh huh her- PART TWO...!!!!


Before the ending of the year I got to see UH huh her again, courtesy of my birthday oh and my parents.

Ok so this time I made sure I was not intoxicated. I was not going to mess up my chance to meet Leisha Hailey and Camila Grey this time. I stood online pondering about what I was going to say. Well I purchased a cool zingy (not sure what that means) looking shirt. It had a teradactyl and a robot on it. I decided that I was going to ask Leisha and Cam (we are so cool that i can just abbreviate her name) to pick one of the characters and sign on it. So I am at the table overly excited, shook both of their hands, and put the shirt on the table. I am pretty sure I said they are awesome about twenty times. They were going to sign it, but I lifted my hands and told them to wait. At this moment Camila by mistake marked my right hand (I didnt wash that hand for a while). They listened to my propostion and Leisha signed the teradactyl (oh she also wrote "luv ya") and Cam signed the robot. I thought my idea was quite original but then my friend told them to do the same for her. Bla. I kept saying "dont do it" I also made a face and when I looked at Cam she was laughing. Sigh.

But I must add this concert was better than the first, I guess except for the 10 foot tall guy who was standing right in front of me. Oh the opening act was The Fashion, they were good. They definately have a new fan. Lets hope 2009 is as great a concert year as 2008. THANX UH HUH HER...oh and remember try not to make tickets go up...it went from 15 to 20...hmmm not so bad..but yea...i might just have to start selling ur signed stuff on ebay to keep seeing you guysss....keep the small venues!!! please....

No comments: