Angelica-ConstantDreamer.blogspot.com

My photo
Bronx, NY, United States
the not so random thoughts that flow through my mind?

Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Obsession - KAT DENNINGS



For a while I have been fascinated by Kat Dennings.
Why?
Well its not just because of her amazingly awkward beauty, but I mean come on, she just breathes coolness.

She has some videos that she post on Youtube (which i have viewed all of them, but then again who hasnt). I mean come on, smart tactic. Make us all tune in hoping to maybe somewhat get a glimpse of who she really is (im not falling for it, well maybe a little, ok whenever i say a little i mean a lot).

But yea shes just cool. I tried to explain that to my girlfriend and she gives me a weird look. She doesnt understand the coolness.

She is beautiful. Gooorgeous. Amazing Luscious lips.

I have said to much.
Dam it.

I LOVE YOU KAT DENNINGS.

Dam it.
I did it again.

I am not quite sure why I am typing this blog.
It can be because its 5 in the morning and I dont know what else to do.
It can also be because I want to google her, and use the excuse that I want to post some of her pictures on this blog so that you know who I am talking
about.

SHES ON TWITTER...??!!
DAM IT
No i must not join twitter.
I must not
I will not...

Dam You Kat Dennings.
Dam your coolness.

Im not crazy. Just needed to let the world know that.
But the world is not reading my blog.
so Yea.

ok Im going to go watch House Bunny for the 1, 456,789,234,567 time.

Only reason to watch House Bunny = Kat Dennings



1 comment:

Alina said...

guess what?!...The World Is Reading Your Blog!!!...;)
nice Kathy,by the way....;)